Friday, June 22, 2007

Stormy Weather

We have thunder and lightening tonight. Charlie is a sleep on the couch, and Susie is hiding under the couch. Who's the baby?

Linda’s brother Steve is in town. I hung out on the beach with him on Thursday, and then dropped by to see Art.

Art is doing much better. He was fitted for prosthesis yesterday. The wheel chair thing is driving him crazy.

The condo Art lives in is next to a pond. Of course, where there are residences and water, there are the Muscovy Ducks. For those reading from the Pacific Northwest. The Muscovy isn’t a Florida native. The duck came from Central America, and is not a welcomed immigrant. People feed the things and they multiply like rats.


I have to admit this one caught my eye. He or she reminds me of something out of a Chinese painting.


This one says, “wait for me!”

No comments: