Monday, March 17, 2008

What A Day

Took Linda to the hospital this morning for her hip replacement surgery. I came home, since the hospital is 10 minutes away, and waited for the news. The surgeon called at 11:15 to say she did very well. 12:50 she called. I don't think she remembers making the call.

It was really hard seeing her hooked up to all those tubes, and lying immobile. I wanted to cry. Instead I came home and got the girls. We headed to the park.

But the park trip was almost put off. Susie got so excited, while jumping she hurt her front paw. I waited an hour to see if she could walk on it. She finally looked like she was walking it off. I decided to give the park a try. We made it all the way around the lake! Dogs must be like us. They can twist something and a few hours later show no signs.

As you can see Charlie has a new Frisbee. You can pick one up for a couple of dollars, but she would chew on them, and I would have to throw them away. This time for 13.00 I picked up a Kong Frisbee. If it is like the other Kong toys in this house, it should last a long time.

Sorry no pictures of Linda. I just couldn't do that to her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.