Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Florida Botanical Gardens



Linda and I took off for the Botanical Gardens last night. I couldn't stop her from wanting to have her picture taken. Usually she hides from the camera. I even told her there was a rat in the bushes, when she posed in front of the heart. It didn't stop her from wanting to be in the picture.

Click on the picture in the slide show,and you will be directed to the album. On the top left hand side it will read slide show. Click on that and see bigger pictures.

Linda wanted me to use the flash and take a picture of this plant. I have no idea what it is. Might have to go there in the morning, but knowing Katie she'll tell me. She's the one that told me the green grasshopper is named Katydid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angel's Trumpet or Brugmansia plants; all parts of plant contain dangerous levels of poison and may be fatal if ingested by humans or animals, including livestock and pets.