Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Godzilla and other Critters


Not much has been happening. As you can see I got a picture of a family of ducks at work.

The girls barked at a Wood stork.

I couldn't figure out why my camera was taking so long to focus. Then I looked at the lens filter, and noticed it was dirty. It had brackish water spots on it. I cleaned it, and found cloth was black. No wonder I couldn't focus on the Giant Swallowtail Butterfly that visits the back yard.

Tuesday, I arrived at work to find an email from K.D. She wrote that there was "Godzilla" outside the accounting conference room. (10 years of working in the place, I didn't know there was an accounting conference room.) A half hour had passed since she had emailed. But it didn't matter. He was still outside.

I told Katie I was going to break, as I grabbed my camera. Her replay was, "but you just got here".

The picture doesn't show the real size of this Tokay Gecko. He must have been 10 inches long.

No comments: